My guiding philosophy in life is driven by the overarching intent of adding value not just in business but in every sphere that touches my life. This probably explains why, as dealers of some of the top automotive brands in the country today, we have been able to bridge the gap between manufacturers and consumers by offering them distinct relationships-driven and solutions. Moreover, my team and I have actively engaged with several trade organisations for representations that benefit the entire ecosystem. Correctly forecasting a surge in the IT industry in 2004, we created perhaps India’s first and one of the largest IT parks that today serves over 7 top-notch IT multinationals and provides employment to more than 13,000 professionals. Today, the Khivraj and Olympia Groups are strongly founded on the cornerstones of enriching value for our principals and stakeholders through embracing a long-term approach to sustainability and success. This is not just a business strategy; this is a life philosophy.
As a family, we have laid a strong emphasis on imparting quality education that not only represents a sound foundation but also helps us leverage knowledge for raising living standards through employment creation and spreading good for societal well being. Way back when education was not given much importance, my father insisted that I complete my education – school plus university – before assuming family business responsibilities. I am a B.E. (Mechanical Engineering) from the College of Engineering, Guindy, Chennai.
Our focus on integrity and responsible dealings has pitchforked us to not only among the largest automobile dealers and one of the most respected realty developers in Chennai but has also enabled us to invest in areas that are under-served. This is precisely why we have set our sights on the renewable energy business (solar and wind power) and lined up residential and commercial projects that will redefine the way individuals interact with spaces.
- Promoter of Khivraj Motors and the Olympia Group
- Dealers for Maruti Suzuki, Bajaj Auto and Honda automobile brands
- Wind power generation
- Operations and maintenance of the Olympia Technology Park in Chennai
- Promoters of several residential and commercial projects in Chennai, Kolkata and Bangalore
Associations with trade and social bodies:
- Chairman of the task Force on Infrastructure CII–Chennai Zone (2009-10)
- Vice Chairman of the Indian Green Building Council (IGBC), Chennai Chapter
- President of the Confederation of Real Estate Developers Association of India (CREDAI)
- Council Member of the Indian Green Building Council (IGBC)
- Committee Member of the Indian Roads Transport and Development Association (IRTDA)
- Past President of the Federation of Automobile Dealers Association (2002-2003)
- Past Chairman of the Motor Vehicles and Allied Industries Association, Chennai (2001-2002)
- Past President of the Rotary Club of Madras T. Nagar (2000-2001)
- Trustee of the Khivraj Foundation I