Nethaji has about 8 years experience in Construction & Flat Promotion and about 7 years experience in Marketing & Project Management in 3 Software Companies.
Nethaji is actively involved in the following Business activities:
- Director at Nethaji Foundations Pvt. Ltd., which is one of the well-respected flat promoters in Ambattur. He is leading this closely held family business that develops an average of 30,000 Sft of flats every year.
- President at WALFS Infra India Pvt. Ltd., a consortium of 10 builders and a few doctors & architects, which is an Infrastructure development company currently developing a 300 bedded Hospital (Rs. 200 Cr Project) in North Chennai.
- Managing Partner at Nethaji Blue Metal Industries, which was earlier manufacturing Blue Metal products but now restricted itself to wholesale and retail trading of Construction Materials.
- Director at Optima SB Nethaji Foundations Pvt. Ltd., which is an SPV formed to develop a large format Residential project in a 6 Acre land parcel on the GST road.
- Partner in B S InfraTech, a flat promotion company developing its first project with 12 flats in South Chennai (Madipakkam).
- Partner in Geo Green Infra, a company founded for Infrastructure projects but not so active currently.
His father is currently developing a 40 Acre Layout with Plots & Villas in Walajapet, Vellore District and involved in a Restaurant in Ambattur, a Share Broking Franchisee in Ambattur. He is a serial entrepreneur who has successfully run companies in multiple domains including Chit & Finance, Animal Feed Manufacturing, Carton Paper Trading, and Real Estate.
Nethaji had earlier worked with 3 Software Companies viz. AdventNet (ZOHO Corp.), Synaptris (CSS Group) & Photon Infotech and has handled responsibilities in Marketing, Pre-Sales, Product Management, Technical Writing, Quality Assurance and Customer Support.
Nethaji is an Engineering graduate (Madras University) with a Masters in Marketing Management (Symbiosis, Pune) and has recently completed his graduation in Law (Bangalore University).
Nethaji has served as the ‘Joint Secretary’ for two consecutive years in Builders Association of India, an all India body for the Constrution Industry. He is an active member in Flat Promoters Association (Ambattur & Avadi), Chennai Flat Promoters Association and Madras Management Association. He is a Trustee in Helping Minds, an organization that financially supports poor students for their college education for over 10 years.
He enjoys Travelling, Investing and Self Development activities. He has a personal collection of over 500 books and many Video & Audio Programs of the World’s best trainers. He has also written articles for magazines such as Kumudham and Southern Builder.