Shobana’s work experience encompasses banking, credit analysis, rating, offshore operations and consulting. Shobana Anand has worked with multiple industry bodies on policy and regulation issues. Shobana has also worked with governments – both at the state and the centre – in a consultative capacity on creating industry vision, strategizing disinvestment and entity turnaround.
- Graduated from one of the premier Institutes of Asia and India’s best – Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (1990 batch)
- Experience of over two decades across the financial services spectrum spanning banking, credit rating and consulting
- Holistic experience spanning internal operations and market liaison and business development
- Have experience in the services sector especially high end knowledge process outsourcing
- Been working in a consultative capacity with a few large organizations (domestic and multinational) since middle of 2006
- Engaged in conducting training programs – both public and customized programs primarily in the financial services space
- Was awarded the British Chevening Scholarship for “Women in Leadership and Management (2004)”